Are you tired of just barely making it? Are you ready to start making some real money with your business?
Deep in your gut, you know that you have something truly extraordinary to offer. Are you still trying to figure out how to take that talent into something that will make you money? Would you like to be able to go to conferences and networking events with confidence that you can answer the dreaded “So Sally, what do you do?” question?
If this sounds like you (even just a little bit), I want to invite you to join us in New Orleans for Take Action Get Profits October 4th, 5th & 6th, 2012
During the three days of the conference I will reveal the my step-by-step system for turning your talents and passions into a sustainable business. Over the three days of the conference, you’ll learn:
- How to be consistent and persistent in your business. This is the number one secret to building a successful, stable business. Most people don’t get to this point because they are either distracted by “new ideas and shiny objects” or because they start down the path and get overwhelmed. I will show you the shortcut I used to create a six figure business in just under 2 years. (hint: it has to do with systems…I’ll show you how to set them up)
- Learn how social media has opened up a global economy for your business – how you can now compete with the big girls in your industry and not have to have millions of dollars for marketing. Now is the time to become an entrepreneur. Social media has leveled the playing field — you have the same access to customers as bigger companies — if you know how. We’ll spend time during the conference, developing an effective marketing plan that will quickly fill your business with ideal, high-paying clients.
- Learn how you can create a business that is leveraged so you can actually take time off and enjoy life. Did you start your own business to have more freedom only to discover that as a business owner you are “chained” to your work even more than when you worked for someone else? That was me. I quickly learned that your business can’t grow if there is no space in your life for fun or anything new. Fortunately, getting out from under the “busy-ness” isn’t hard – if you know the steps. During our time together, I will teach you how to spend your time on what matters in your business, and how to painlessly get the rest taken care of.
So, are you ready to create a business that works?
Every moment of Take Action Get Profits Live has been planned to help you take your business to the next level.
Have you ever been to a conference, left excited, only to wish you had more help actually implementing what you’ve learned?
Over the past three months, my success coaches and I have talked with hundreds of you.
You told us that your biggest stumbling blocks are having a plan, and then having a support to stay accountable to that plan.
I’ve figured out a way to give you what you need (at a price you can afford at this point in your business). As a conference attendee you’ll get:
- One 30 minute “plan review” and coaching session with me after the conference. (I normally charge $397 for this)
- One 30 minute “website review” session with my online business manager Meredith. Often just a quick tweak can make all the difference. Meredith is gifted at spotting exactly what needs to be changed.
- Three monthly post conference Q&A and accountability calls to keep you on track and to answer questions you have.
- A private facebook group for networking, accountability and encouragement!
Get these bonuses for attending:
In addition to three days of “getting to pick my brain” while you create a step by step 90 day plan for your business and three months of post-conference follow up and motivation, we’ve worked with our sponsors to provide you with some awesome bonuses.
1. A 30 second LIVE video clip promoting YOUR business. Yes, you, live on stage promoting your product. I’ve arranged for former Knott’s Landing star and internationally renowned acting coach Lar Park Lincoln to coach you through looking your best on the video. After the event we’ll send you your clip!
You can use your video on your website. During the conference, I’ll show you how to optimize it so it gets found on You Tube and other video sites.
2. Two free press releases and 30 day trial with Vocus Press releases are one of the best ways I know to improve your site rank (and boost your expert status. Submitting them to paid service (like Vocus) will get you the best results. Normally, Vocus charges $200 per submission – you get yours free. (I’ve also arranged for an experienced PR Pro to write the releases for you for 50% off her normal rate)
3. Need help on what to write for social media? You’ll get over 100 social media posts that you can use to attract an audience to your Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages.
4. 250 story ideas to get the media’s attention or to use for your own blog
5. Editorial calendars for the top 100 newspapers and magazines including contact information for each publication by story – list includes WSJ, NYTimes, Real Simple Magazine, People Magazine, Oprah and Newsweek. You’ll know exactly when to approach these key media outlets to promote YOUR business.
6. Access to the top five places to get great ideas and quotes for social media postings
7. A list of conferences for women in business in 2012/2013 (with links to submit your speaker information)
8. A list of national and international organizations for women in business
You’ll get solid action steps – not theory (plus, accountability to implement your plan) What are you waiting for?
*Ticket price: $397